- Legal Counsel at the League of Nebraska Municipalities
- None Found to the question "Should Felons Who Have Completed Their Sentence (Incarceration, Probation, and Parole) Be Allowed to Vote?"
No position found as of Nov. 29, 2007
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhD's, JD's, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to felon voting issues. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to felon voting issues.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Legal Counsel, League of Nebraska Municipalities
- Former Legal Counsel, Nebraska State Senator Ray Aguilar (District 35, Grand Island)
- Former Legal Counsel, Nebraska State Senator DiAnna Schimek (District 27, Lincoln)
- Legal Counsel, Nebraska Government, Military and Veterans Affair Committee
- Board of Directors, Nebraska Domestic Violence Sexual Assault Coalition
- Co-Chair, Perpetrator Intervention, 2001 Community Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Plan for Lincoln and Lancaster County
- JD, school not found
- None found