- Associate at Paul Hastings law firm’s real estate practice group
- None Found to the question "Should Felons Who Have Completed Their Sentence (Incarceration, Probation, and Parole) Be Allowed to Vote?"
No position found as of Sep. 10, 2007
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhD's, JD's, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to felon voting issues. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to felon voting issues.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Associate, Paul Hastings law firm’s real estate practice group
- Former Editor, Journal of Criminal Law and Criminology
- Conducted international research on prison reform throughout Africa and the developing world, a law school project
- Author, “Counted Out Twice – Power, Representation & the ‘Usual Residence Rule’ in the Enumeration of Prisoners: A State-Based Approach to Correcting Flawed Census Data,” Journal of Criminal Law and Criminology, Sep. 22, 2005
- Former technical manager and programmer for a variety of U.S. internet development companies
- JD, Northwestern University School of Law, 2006
- BA, Brown University, 2000
- None found
- Quoted in: