- 43rd President of the United States
- None Found to the question "Should Felons Who Have Completed Their Sentence (Incarceration, Probation, and Parole) Be Allowed to Vote?"
No position found as of May 9, 2007
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhD's, JD's, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to felon voting issues. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to felon voting issues.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- 43rd President of the United States, 2000-Present
- Governor of Texas, 1994-2000
- Advisor/Speechwriter, Presidential Campaign of George H.W. Bush, 1988 & 1992
- Former Chief Executive Officer, Harken Energy Corporation
- Founder, Arbusto Energy, 1978
- Signed legislation, as Governor of Texas, eliminating a two-year waiting period before felons, after conclusion of their parole, could vote, Sept. 1, 1997
- MBA, Harvard Business School, 1975
- BA, Yale University, 1968
- None found
- Quoted in: