- Acting Assistant Professor of Lawyering at the New York University School of Law
- None Found to the question "Should Felons Who Have Completed Their Sentence (Incarceration, Probation, and Parole) Be Allowed to Vote?"
No position found as of 2006
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhD's, JD's, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to felon voting issues. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to felon voting issues.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Acting Assistant Professor of Lawyering, New York University School of Law, 2005-Present
- Present, Associate Counsel of the Democracy Program at the Brennan Center for Justice at New York University School of Law
- JSD, Columbia Law School, 2006
- JD, summa cum laude, Brooklyn Law School, 1996
- BFA, Theater, New York University, 1978
- None found
- Quoted in: