- Opinion Columnist / Blogger
- Not Clearly Pro or Con to the question "Should Felons Who Have Completed Their Sentence (Incarceration, Probation, and Parole) Be Allowed to Vote?"
“I would have no problem giving ex-prisoner felons back their full citizen privileges after a specified period of time in which they commit no other felonies, and prove their good citizenship.”
“Stop the ACLU: Count Every Felon’s Vote (for Democrats),” May 13, 2005
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Writer for his own blog, Part-Time Pundit, as well as contributes to several blogsites such as Blogcritics, Men’s News Daily, Illinois Review, Pro-Life Blogs, Stop the ACLU, and The Wide Awakes
- Opinions Columnist, Daily Illini, 2005-Current
- Executive Director/Founder, Tumaini Foundation, which provides funds and other needed items to Tanzanian schools for AIDS orphans, 2004-Current
- Research Programmer, Coordinated Science Laboratory, University of Illinois, 2003-Current
- Project Manager/Senior Technical Architect, Cap, Gemini, Ernst, & Young, 1999-2003
- MA studies, Theology, Franciscan University in Steubenville, OH (currently ongoing)
- BA, Theoretical Astrophysics (emphasis in extragalactic astrophysics), minor in Mathematics, University of Illinois
- None found