- Columnist, Wall Street Journal
- Pro to the question "Should Felons Who Have Completed Their Sentence (Incarceration, Probation, and Parole) Be Allowed to Vote?"
“If I sat in a legislature in a state with a lifetime ban, I would probably support restoring the right to vote to those who had completed jail time and parole.”
“My Felon Americans,” Wall Street Journal, Mar. 7, 2005
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Editorial Page Writer (specializing in politics and government), Wall Street Journal and OpinionJournal.com, 1986-Present
- Member, Editorial Board, Wall Street Journal, 1995-2001
- Warren Brookes Award for Journalistic Excellence, American Legislative Exchange Council, 1993
- Deputy Editorial Features Editor, Wall Street Journal, 1984-1986
- Reporter for syndicated columnists Rowland Evans and Robert Novak, 1982-1984
- Former Research Analyst, California State Legislature
- Attended California State University
- None found