- Assistant Professor of Sociology at Northern Illinois University
- Pro to the question "Should Felons Who Have Completed Their Sentence (Incarceration, Probation, and Parole) Be Allowed to Vote?"
“[I] would say that all citizens should have the right to vote.”
Email to ProCon.org, Aug. 12, 2009
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhD's, JD's, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to felon voting issues. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to felon voting issues.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Assistant Professor, Sociology Department, Northern Illinois University
- PhD, Criminology, Law & Society, University of California at Irvine, 2009
- MA, History, Indiana University, 2000
- None found