- Former Washington State Democratic Party Chairman
- Not Clearly Pro or Con to the question "Should Felons Who Have Completed Their Sentence (Incarceration, Probation, and Parole) Be Allowed to Vote?"
“We know for a fact that nonunion, blue-collar, Caucasian men vote very disproportionately Republican, and when you look at the felon population in the state of Washington, they are overwhelmingly nonunion, blue-collar, male Caucasians.”
“Democrats Flag 743 Votes They Say Felons Cast,” Seattle Times, May 7, 2005
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Senior Vice President, Strategies 360 (Public Relations and Communications industry)
- Chairman, Washington State Democratic Party, Jan. 1995-Jan. 2006
- Former Western Region Vice Chair, Association of State Democratic Chairs
- Former Member, Democratic National Committee (DNC) Credentials Committee
- BA, Liberal Arts, Evergreen State College, 1987
- Raised on a cattle ranch in Northeast Washington’s Pend Oreille County
- Quoted in: