- Senior Managing Attorney of the Guantanamo Global Justice Initiative at the Center for Constitutional Rights
- None Found to the question "Should Felons Who Have Completed Their Sentence (Incarceration, Probation, and Parole) Be Allowed to Vote?"
No position found as of Oct. 28, 2008
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhD's, JD's, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to felon voting issues. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to felon voting issues.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Senior Managing Attorney, Guantanamo Global Justice Initiative, Center for Constitutional Rights, 2001-present
- Former clerk, Judge Kermit Lipez, US Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- JD, Yale Law School
- AB, Duke University
- Testified before the Congressional Judiciary Committee on the material witness provisions of the criminal code and the implementation of the USA Patriot Act, May 26, 2005