- News Commentator / Writer
- Con to the question "Should Felons Who Have Completed Their Sentence (Incarceration, Probation, and Parole) Be Allowed to Vote?"
“Now why would we, as citizens, as non-felon citizens, want felons helping to pick our representatives. If you’re a convicted felon, convicted of a violent crime, you have bad judgment. Why do we want people with that judgment picking our representatives?”
The Situation with Tucker Carlson, June 26, 2006
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Host, MSNBC, Tucker (formerly titled The Situation with Tucker Carlson), 2005-Present
- Regular contributor to Esquire, City Journal, Weekly Standard. His writings have also appeared in The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, New York magazine, Reader’s Digest, Forbes and GQ.
- Regular Weekly Guest, Bubba the Love Sponge radio show, Sirius Satellite Radio
- Host and Managing Editor Tucker Carlson: Unfiltered, PBS, 2004-2005
- Former Host of The Spin Room, and Crossfire, CNN
- Former Editorial Staff Member of Policy Review magazine
- Finalist, 2004 National Magazine Award for an Esquire article chronicling his trip to Africa with the Reverend Al Sharpton
- Attended Trinity College, Hartford, CT
- Appeared on TV’s Dancing With The Stars
- Son of Richard W. Carlson, a former affiliate-level ABC News anchor,CEO of the Corporation for Public Broadcasting from 1992 to 1997, and U.S. Ambassador to the Seychelles
- Stepson of Patricia Carlson, heiress to the Swanson frozen-food fortune
- Quoted in: